Thursday, October 1, 2009

Neaput the Peanut



Surrounded by white..

Where am I?? What am I doing here?? Am I dreaming again??

POOF!!!

A fart sound.. Smoke appearing..What the..




Cant see clearly.. Too much smoke..

Wait a minute.. Its not fart.. Looks like..

A fat cabbage and a devil hamburger??!!

What the heck is this..?

'Greetings Neaput.. My name is Gacabbe. And I am an angel', says the fat one.

'And my name is bumhergar', mumbles the evil one.

..I almost burst out laughing.. Such silly names..Even their looks are silly..

'You are in a place called a white room', the fat one said..

'And you are dead'

What??!! How can I be dead??!!

'Someone sat on you.. You broke into two.. You have a problem with that?!, Growls the evil one..



Suddenly I don't feel like laughing anymore..=(

'This place is where all dead souls chill out or hang around before they are judged whether to go to heaven or hell', the fat one says..

Wait.. so am I going to heaven or hell??

'We have to check.. But I hope you are mine..HAHAHA', the devil says..

POOF!!

Its that fart sound again.. Hmm..



Wow a tv.. That's so cool..

'Lets watch together =)', says the angel..

.....The fat one gives me the creeps..




-_-



Wow not bad.. Didn't know I was so usefull..

Peanut butter for kids.. Peanuts with beer.. Health benefits.. Not bad..

Well..Looks like I'll be going heaven after all =)



'Let's go to heaven', says the angel..

Yeah..Let's go..Feels like the evil one there's gonna eat me up already..




Whoah..Im actually flying..cool..

HEAVEN.. Wait for me..Here I come!!!



Wait.. Why is the TV still on..

What's that??.. People dying from peanuts??!! (Author's note:True story. Go check out the web)

How can that be possible??




What the.. Something's grabbing me..

Oh no..Its the evil one...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!



  DAMN!! =(

END..

1 comment:

King Kong said...

Very cute, food turns stories...haha.