Friday, July 10, 2009

The Potato Brothers

My name is Bob.

Im a police officer. I catch bad guys.

Why am I running?

Its because of him.

Hamburglar.

Hamburglar is a wanted criminal for stealing the Golden Cheese. A fine piece of jewel that belongs to the burger king.

Me and my brothers were assigned to catch him and bring him to justice.

My eldest brother, Rob, was the one who tried to catch hamburglar first.

However, Rob was unable to keep up with him.

Hamburglar is a fast food. Rob had short legs.

Rob jumped INTO a huge fire while Hamburglar jumped OVER the fire.

Rob. Rest in peace.

My second brother, Yob, tried to catch Hamburglar after Rob got fried.

Yob. Who also had short legs was unable to keep up with Hamburglar.

Yob jumped INTO a moving lawn mower while Hamburglar jumped OVER the lawn mower.

Yob. Rest in peace.

So here I am. Trying to catch this piece of rotten food.

I have longer legs than both of my brothers.

I know that I can catch him this time.

Im so close...

Nearly got him...

Shit...

END...





4 comments:

rynsterious said...

nice one nice one!!! thumbs up!! lol.

Anonymous said...

look at the expression of Rob. LOL.

Anonymous said...

wth....
Bro..damn lame..
But nice..
Don think u can b famous la..

Anonymous said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD